Fully-Escorted Group Tours
We are seniors’ tour specialists! We can provide complete tour packages and arrangements for highly selective clients including retirement communities, assisted-living facilities and other groups from all over Northern California who are looking to experience the comfort and freedom that only a fully-planned and professionally guided motorcoach tour can offer. Our tour guides are experts in consistently attending to the unique needs and comfort of our guests, and our clients continually rave about the high level of care and service they receive on every Bay Magic tour. We are proud to say that we have many repeat clients who now join us on every one of our tours!
- Complete destination research and recommendations and detailed itinerary planning
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation featuring fully-equipped, handicapped-accessible, late-model coaches with restrooms, reclining seats and excellent visibility
- Experienced, professional tour guides who are adept at accommodating the needs of seniors and guests with limited mobility
- Carefully pre-screeened accommodations, dining destinations, attractions and tour arrangements
We take extra care to insure that our guests are taken care of like no other tour company can!
- Sacramento and California’s Gold Country
- Yosemite National Park
- Ashland and Crater Lake, Oregon and The Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Catalina Island, Los Angeles, San Diego
- Mendocino and the Northern California Redwood Coast
- Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas
Our group consisted of twenty travelers (mostly from the Tamalpais community in Marin County) including 8 people over age 90! At the airports, it was wheelchairs for everyone! So we smoothly rolled through security to the gate.
We had a private cookout in the dessert in the evening at Monument Valley in the shadows of the Three Sisters Monument – temperature 72.
After our bus tour at the Grand Canyon, we avoided the crowds by touring in our own rail car – elk came up to the train. The film at the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum included mention of her white flower painting which sold for $44 million.
I can’t begin to mention all of our dinners, docent tours, hotels, fabulous views, but could not have been better and a wonderful time was had by all – especially because of the care of the greatest tour guide, Margaret Wallace.